TECHNICAL DETAILS TEX-MAS®
- Very good for high loads
- Good for impact loads
- Good chemical resistance
- High electrical isolation value
- Very good sliding performance and wear resistance, no moisture expansion, no stick-slip effect, no friction corrosion.
- Suitable for oscillation and circular motion
- Bronze (optional steel or stainless steel)* / PTFE-fibre fabric
- Support material Bronze, steel or stainless steel
- Sliding layer PTFE-fibre fabric
- Specific load capacity static ≤420 [N/mm2] (depending from supporting shell)
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤180 [N/mm2] (depending from supporting shell)
- Sliding speed ≤0,16 [m/s]
- Friction value *** 0,03 [µ] to 0,07 [µ]
- Temperature strain -50 [°C] to +150 [°C] (shortly up to +180)
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H8
- Shaft tolerance Depending from the application
- Hardened steel, chrome-plates materials 45-50 HRC, surface finish <Rt 1,6-3,2
- Housing – Ø: Mounting bevel, min. 1,5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel, 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- Force fitting mandrel: The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable.
- Not necessary. TEX-MAS® is maintenance-free bushing
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Paper machines, butterfly valves, steel construction for hydraulic and turbines engineering, lifting devices, transport conveyor
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.