TECHNICAL DETAILS SWB-MET® 1241
- Solid turned bronze sliding bearing
- DIN 1850 / ISO 4379
- Heavy maintenance
- Very good emergency running properties
- Shortly dry-running possible
- Good embedding of foreign particle in the sliding surface
- For applications in explosive environment
- This material is characterised by his excellent physical properties and herefore superior to other sliding bronze alloys.
- Tungsten carbide tips are recommendable for cutting the heavy-duty bronze 1241, althouh for smaller quantities an HSS tooling can be used. Drilling and thread cutting is more difficult than an other smoother LHG heavy-duty alloys, but nevertheless feasible.
- Housing Ø According to customers specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to customers specification
- Shaft tolerance According to customers specification
- Steel >200HB dressed to size, surface roughness ≤ Rz 4
- Housing: Mounting bevel, min. 1,5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Oil or grease lubrication is necessary. Because of lubrication holes or grooves, lubrication clearances can be reduced to a minimum and lubricant allocation can be improved.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Aircraft, carriage and crane indistries, slide support bearings amd piston bearings, pumps, valves, packing boxes, gear parts as well as in machine construction and cupping tools.
* The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions, eg. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.
** No stock of this bearing type, all sizes will be produced order related. Special dimensions on request.