Technische Daten SWB-MET® 1069
- Turned bronze sliding bearing
- Heavy maintenance
- For area and shock loading
- Good dry- running properties
- High wear-resistance
- Resistant to corrosion
- Compared to LHG heavy-duty bronze 1241, this alloy features considerably better values in hardness, yield strength and yield stress but at the same time the properties of breaking elongation and impact value decreases. The main applications of this material are bearings, guide slide bearings, spindle nut, sliding parts. As a result of the chemical resistance the material can be applied where acids, bases und sea water occur.
- LHG heavy duty bronze 1069 is very good to process. Carbide tipped tools are not necessary.
- Bronze alloy
- Support material Bronze
- Housing Ø According to customer´s specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to customer´s specification
- Shaft tolerance According to customer´s specification
- Hardened steel, surface roughness < Rz 6.3
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Oil or grease lubrication is necessary. Because of lubrication holes or grooves, lubrication clearances can be reduced to a minimum and lubricant allocation can be improved.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Bearings, guide slide bearings, spindle nut, sliding parts.
As a result of the chemical resistance the material can be applied where acids, bases and sea water occur.
* The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions, eg. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.
** No stock of this bearing type, all sizes will be produced order related. Special dimensions on request.