TECHNICAL DETAILS Special spherical plain bearings GE822 ND/HD
- Outer ring made of stainless steel / COM-KU®/D inner ring * also execution with stainless steel inner ring (Fix bearing) possible
- ISO 6124 (ND series) and ISO 6124/3 (HD series)
- Compatible with all DIN - spherical plain bearings
- Applicable in water and sea-water
- This sliding material causes no threat to health and environment!
- Many specials designs are possible beyond standard measurements
- • High load capacity – due to thin plastic intermediate layer.
• Applicable in water, as COM-KU®/D doesn’t swell and the metal parts are produced from rust-free stainless steel.
• Suitable at best for movements which occur only in long intervals.
• The non-ageing sliding layer prevents adhesion of the parts and guarantees therefore a faultless and long-term functionality of the bearing.
• Large measurements are produced in parted models, inner diameter > 500 mm possible, see data sheet.
• Through application of different plastic mixtures it is possible, to produce the special spherical plain bearings to the requested specifications.
- • These spherical plain bearings are featured by sliding layers from special plastic COM-KU®/D.
• This is a maintenance-free, compound plastic material, which in respect of wear, friction coefficient and capacity load, is among our best sliding materials.
• The specific characteristic of this sliding bearing-plastic is based on the fact that even under high loads, largely no plastic deformation appears. Thereby this material finds its specific application at continuously high load.
• Spherical plain bearings are produced predominantly in stainless steel in the bearing areas. But the use of different materials is possible.
• As the plastic COM-KU®/D absorbs almost no humidity nor shows any swell behaviour, it can be applied without specific constrictions or additional sealing in most of the liquid mediums in connection with stainless steel.
• Only at very abrasive mediums is sealing of the bearing suggestive or necessary to prevent early wear.
• As COM-KU®/D plastics are produced without phenolic resin, or similar hazardous materials these spherical plain bearings can be used for applications which have specific requirements concerning environmental compatibility.
- Stainless stell with COM-KU®/D material as sliding layer
- For more information about LHG Special spherical plain bearings please download PDF
- Housing Ø According to customer´s specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to customer´s specification
- Shaft tolerance According to customer´s specification
- Not necessary.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Valve, barrage assets, ball valves, guide vane bearings, dampers, etc.
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.