Technische Daten Special spherical plain bearings GE822 ND/HD
- Stainless steel outer ring / COM-KU®/D inner ring * also available with inner ring from stainless steel.
- ISO 6124 (ND Serie) and ISO 6124/3 (HD Serie)
- Interchangeable with other DIN spherical plain bearings
- Suitable for water and sea water applications.
- There is no harming of the environment by this sliding material.
- • Stainless steel outer and inner ring with COM-KU®/D sliding layer.
• High load capacity due to thin plastic intermediate layer.
• Well suitable for movement which occur only in long intervals.
• The non-ageing sliding layer prevents adhesion of the parts and guarantees therefore a faultless and long-term functionality of the bearing.
• For large measuremts, the outer ring is executed as a splitted version. Inner diameter >500 mm possible.
• Many special designs are possible.
• By usage of different plastic mixtures, there is the possibility to produce special bearings according to customer specifications.
- • These spherical bearings are featured by sliding layers from special plastic COM-KU®/D. This is a maintenance-free compound plastic material, which is relating to war, friction coefficient and capacity load one of our best sliding materials.
• The special characteristic of this sliding bearing-plastic based on the fact that even under high loads, largely no plastic deformation appears.
• The bearing is mostly from stainless steel. Other materials are possible.
• As the plastic COM-KU®/D almost absorbs no humidity nor shows any swell behaviour, it can be applied without specific constrictions or additional sealing in most of the liquid mediums in connection with stainless steel.
• Only at very abrasive mediums is sealing of the baring suggestive or necessary to prevent early wear.
• As COM-KU®/D plastics are produced without phenolic resin or similar hazardous materials, these spherical bearings can be used for applications which have specific requirements concerning environmental compatibility.
- Stainless steel with COM-KU®/D for sliding material*
- Housing Ø in accordance with customer specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting in accordance with customer specification
- Shaft tolerance in accordance with customer specification
- The bearings are maintencance-free. There is no lubrication necessary.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Steel construction engineering, plant construction, mechanical engineering and apparatus engineering, shipbuilding, off-shore construction, valves, weir systems, spherical valves, mounting for guide vanes, butterfly valves,….
* Other materials are available on request