Technische Daten LUB-MET®
- Solid sliding bearing
- DIN 1850 / ISO 4379
- Different bronze alloys available on request
- Water-resistant solid lubrication available on request
- For high operational demands (also impact load), oscillation movements, corrosion- and wear-resistant, unsusceptible to dirt, long life span.
- Standard material: CuZn25Al5*
- Alternative materials on request (i. e. CuSn7ZnPb2, CuSn12, CuAl10Ni)
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 150 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 100 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed ≤ 0.3 bis 1.0 [m/s]
- Friction value *** 0.03 [µ] to 0.2 [µ] lubricated / dry
- Temperature strain -100 [°C] to +300 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 1.5 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Hardness: 190 bis 220 [HB] Solid lubricant share: approx. 25-30 [%]
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting Information after consulting. Delivered bushings with tolerances: r6/E7
- Shaft tolerance f7 / h6
- The hardness difference to the bearing should at least be 100HB, preferably hardened and dressed to size, surface roughness < Rz 6.3 (Ra max. 0.8µm)
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- LUB-MET® is a maintenance-free sliding bearing, but primary lubrication is necessary. Therefore a non-aging lithium stiffened grease should be used.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Machine construction, apparatus engineering, agricultural and construction machines, railway construction and shipbuilding as well as offshore plants
* For special requirements, e.g. a higher temperature range, we can offer different types of materials.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions, eg. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.