TECHNICAL DETAILS FER-MET®
- Wrapped tension bushing
- Spring steel
- DIN 1498 / DIN 1499
- Heavy maintenance
- FER-MET® is only available as cylindrical bushing
- Available as inner and outer tension bushing
- Additional lubrication holes or grooves are available on request
- Extremely high load capacity, very wear-resistant, also suitable for heavy operational demands with impact load.
- Spring steel 55Si7, C67 or similar
- Support material Spring steel
- Hardness 48 ± 2 [HRC]
- • Form E – Without bevel at inner diameter
• Form F – With bevel at inner diameter
• Typ G – Straight slot
• Typ P – Arrowheaded slot
• Typ S – Slant slot
• Typ W – Wavelike slot
- Housing Ø H8
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to DIN 1498 / DIN 1499
- Shaft tolerance Specified by customer
- Hardened steel, C45 is recommended, 8-10 HRC harder than the bushing material
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Sufficient lubrication is necessary
* The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions, eg. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.
** Special dimensions on request.