Technische Daten FER-MAS®
- Solid, hardened and dressed to size steel sliding bearing
- 20MnV6 alternatively 100 Cr6 / GCr15 hardened and dressed to size
- Heavy maintenance
- Special dimensions or lubrication grooves are available on request
- Suitable for highest operational demands, unsusceptible, good life span. Narrow tolerances possible.
- • 20MnV6/E410/16MnCr5/20MnCr5 einsatzgehärtet und geschliffen (Einsatzgehärtet 0,8mm – 1,0mm)
- Alternatively 100 Cr6 / GCr15 hardened and dressed to size
- Specific load capacity static ≤250 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤150 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed <0.6 [m/s]
- Friction value *** 0.05 [µ] to 0.25 [µ]
- Temperature strain -100 [°C] to +250 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 1.2 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Hardness 58 – 62 [HRC]
- Housing Ø H7
- Shaft tolerance Specified by the customer
- Hardened steel (C45 recommended)
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Sufficient lubrication is necessary!
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions, eg. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.
*** No stock of this bearing type, all sizes will be produced order related.