Technische Daten FER-MAN®
- Steel sliding bearing
- low maintenance
- Good dry-running properties
- Maintenance-free bearings also available on request
- Applicable for higher loads, for avoiding adhesion, non-seizing, restricted abrasion-resistance, long-life bushing. Very good for applications for minimum or initial lubricated bearing points with mechanical and/or thermal stress. Reduction in lubrication frequency compared to bronze.
- Recommended as replacement of bronze bearings which need to be lubricated intensively for dirt repellence.
- Ferrous metal base material with lubrication grooves and special thermochemical treatment.
- Support material Steel
- Specific load capacity static ≤200 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤100 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed <0.4 [m/s]
- Friction value *** 0.12 [µ] to 0.16 [µ]
- Temperature strain to +400 [°C]
- Hardness: 120 – 180 [ HRB ] Hardness of the sliding surface: 550 – 650 [ HV ]
- Housing Ø H7
- Shaft tolerance Specified by the customer (recommended f7)
- 16MnCr5 case-hardened or 42CrMo4V inductive hardened
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- An initial lubrication is necessary.
- Periodical lubrication is necessary.
* For special requirements, e.g. a higher temperature range, we can offer different types of materials.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions, eg. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.
*** No stock of this bearing type, all sizes will be produced order related. Special dimensions on request.