TECHNICAL DETAILS COM-KU® / X
- High-value plastic-compound
- Suitable for use in food industry
- Elastic and suitable for high load
- Excellent sliding properties
- Good tribological properties, suitable for high impact load, unsusceptible to dirt and water.
- Compound plastic* (extruded or injected)
- Specific load capacity static ≤60 [N/mm2] depending on temperature and strain
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤30 [N/mm2] depending on temperature and strain
- Sliding speed <1.7 [m/s]
- Friction value ** 0.08 [µ] to 0.18 [µ] at velocity 1 m/min
- Temperature strain -150 [°C] to +70 [°C] short-run till +90°C
- Max. PV-value 3.5 [N/mm² x m/s] depending on environmental conditions
- Moisture absorption 0.3 [% at 20°C in 24h]
- Housing Ø H5
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting D8/D9
- Shaft tolerance Specified by the customer
- Steel > 200 HB dressed to size, surface roughness Rz ≤ 4
- Housing-Ø: Mounting bevel min 1.5mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable.
- No maintenance necessary. COM-KU®/X is a maintenance-free plastic sliding bearing.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Machine construction, apparatus engineering, agricultural and construction machines, gear manufacturing, high impact load
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.