Technische Daten COM-KU® / S
- DIN EN ISO 3547-1
- Cost effective
- Available in great measurement diversity
- Dry sliding bearing of good value.
- Suitable for simple applications and axial movements.
- Compound plastic produced by injection-molding*
- Specific load capacity static ≤70 [N/mm2] dep. on temperature and length of strain
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤40 [N/mm2] dep. on temperature and sliding speed
- Sliding speed <1,0 [m/s]
- Friction value ** 0,08 [µ] to 0,2 [µ]
- Temperature strain -50 [°C] to 100 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 0,6 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Moisture absorption: 0,1 [ % at 20°C in 24h ]
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting E10
- Shaft tolerance h – Tolerance (recommended h9)
- Steel >200HB dressed to size, surface roughness < Rz 4
- Housing: Mounting bevel, min. 1,5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel, 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- Force fitting mandrel: The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable.
- Not necessary. COM-KU®/S is a maintenance-free plastic sliding bearing. Additional lubrication is possible.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Machine and apparate construction, agricultural machinery, fittings, conveyor technique
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.