TECHNICAL DETAILS COM-KU® / D
- Interchangeable with lubricated bushings
- Suitable for impact load as well as edge pressures
- All special designs are available at short notice!
- Suitable for high load capacity, very good at low sliding speeds, good chemical resistance, long life-span, good damping features.
- Compound plastic with different sliding additives, made of winding technique*
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting Depends on diameter
- Shaft tolerance Depending on application
- Please note, that fitting tolerances have to be “plastic-tailored” considering the larger expansion coefficient compared to metal sliding bearings. Therefore bigger fitting tolerances occur (to be advised by LHG)
- Steel >200HB dressed to size, surface roughness ≤ Rz 4
- Housing: Mounting bevel, min. 1,5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel, 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- Force fitting mandrel: For thin walls advisable
- No maintenance necessary. COM-KU®/D is a maintenance-free plastic sliding bearing. If non-stainless shafts are used, lubrication against shaft corrosion necessary!
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Machine and apparate construction, construction equipment, gear manufacturing, agricultural machinery if impact load as well as edge pressures occure, shipbuilding, offshore construction
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.