TECHNICAL DETAILS BRO-MAS®
- DIN 1850 / ISO 4379
- Heavy maintenance
- No stock
- All special designs are available at short notice!
- Standard material CuSn12* / ASTM C90800 (other alloys available on request)
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 150 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 60 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed < 10 [m/s] depends on lubrication and strain
- Temperature strain -40 [°C] to +150 [°C]
- Housing Ø According to customer’s specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to customer’s specification
- Shaft tolerance According to customer’s specification
- Hardened steel, surface roughness < Rz 6,3
- Housing – Ø: Mounting bevel, min. 1,5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel, 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- Force fitting mandrel: The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Oil or grease lubrication is necessary. Because of lubrication grooves or lubrication holes, lubrication intervals can be reduced to a minimum and lubricant allocation can be improved.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Machine and apparate construction, agricultural machinery, shipbuilding, construction equipment, crane construction, vehicle manufacturing
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.